Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (Release 2)
As mentioned on training.gov.au this qualification reflects the role of individuals working as developing and emerging leaders and managers in a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
As well as assuming responsibility for their own performance, individuals at this level are likely to provide leadership, guidance and support to others. They may also have some responsibility for organising and monitoring the output of teams.
They apply solutions to a defined range of predictable and unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
Total number of units = 12
5 core units plus
7 elective units, of which:
- 4 elective units must be selected from Group A
- for the remaining 3 elective units:
- up to 3 units may be selected from Groups A and B
- if not listed, up to 2 units may be selected from a Certificate IV or above, from this or any other currently endorsed Training Package qualification or accredited course.
Elective units must be relevant to the work environment and the qualification, maintain the integrity of the AQF alignment and contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome.
- BSBLDR411 Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
- BSBLDR413 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBOPS402 Coordinate business operational plans
- BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBXTW401 Lead and facilitate a team
Please contact the Learning Potential International team.