Certificate III in Business (Medical Administration)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of Business Services job roles. It is likely that these individuals are establishing their own work performance.
Individuals in these roles carry out a range of routine procedural, clerical, administrative or operational tasks that require technology and business skills. They apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgment and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
Total number of units = 13
6 core units plus
7 elective units, of which:
- 2 elective units must be selected from Group A
- 1 elective unit must be selected from Group B
- for the remaining 4 elective units:
- up to 4 units may be selected from Groups A – G
- if not listed, up to 3 units may be selected from a Certificate II, Certificate III or Certificate IV from this or any other currently endorsed Training Package qualification or accredited course.
- BSBCRT311 Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment
- BSBPEF201 Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
- BSBSUS211 Participate in sustainable work practices
- BSBTWK301 Use inclusive work practices
- BSBWHS311 Assist with maintaining workplace safety
- BSBXCM301 Engage in workplace communication
- BSBMED302 Prepare and process medical accounts
- BSBMED303 Maintain patient records
- BSBMED304 Assist in controlling stocks and supplies
- BSBMED305 Apply the principles of confidentiality, privacy and security within the medical environment
- BSBTEC302 Design and produce spreadsheets
- BSBTEC303 Create electronic presentations
- BSBPEF301 Organise personal work priorities
Please contact the Learning Potential International team.