Certificate III in Entrepreneurship and New Business (Release 1)
As mentioned on training.gov.au this qualification reflects the role of individuals establishing or carrying on business as a sole trader or contractor, as well as those supporting the establishment of a new venture as part of a larger organisation.
These individuals apply a broad range of competencies in varied contexts, using some discretion and judgement and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a small team.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
Total number of units = 10
4 core units plus
6 elective units, of which:
- 4 elective units must be selected from the elective units listed below
- for the remaining 2 elective units:
- up to 2 units may be selected from the elective units listed below
- if not listed, up to 2 units may be selected from a Certificate II, Certificate III or Certificate IV from this or any other currently endorsed Training Package qualification or accredited course.
Elective units must be relevant to the work environment and the qualification, maintain the integrity of the AQF alignment and contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome.
- BSBESB301 Investigate business opportunities
- BSBESB302 Develop and present business proposals
- BSBESB303 Organise finances for new business ventures
- BSBESB305 Address compliance requirements for new business ventures
Please contact the Learning Potential International team.