Micro Business for people with a Disability
BSB30315 Certificate III in Micro business operations (MBO)
- Setting up your own home based business
- Increasing employability
- Turning a hobby into income
- Flexible self-employment
- Gaining knowledge of how small businesses work
- Gaining a Certificate III in Micro Business Operations Qualification
To unlock the potential of people with a disability to run their own micro or home based business.
Learning Potential International Pty Ltd (RTO 40169) have developed a customised micro-business or home-based business course for people with a disability. Support services will be provided for those with special needs throughout the program. Coaching and mentoring support
will also be available for those that wish to develop their skills further. Learning Potential International will undertake the facilitation, coordination, coaching and assessment role through their local training team based in Darwin.
A series of workshops (12 days) over 5 months.
- A series of workshops, activities and projects through training, disability support, mentoring and coaching.
- A positive, strengths-based, participative, fun learning environment designed to develop skills, knowledge and attitudes
- Facilitators have experience in specialised fields of small business management and will work closely with Disability Support Workers to ensure that training is appropriate, engaging and meets participant needs.
- Support is flexible with options for face-to-face workshops, mentoring, telephone or skype on-line support
- Families and supporters are encouraged to be involved in the program.
Express your interest
Express your interest for future programs funded by the NT Government by clicking here. LPI can also deliver this course in other states across Australia and Internationally. Please contact Julie Inglis on 0401126 379 if you are interested in offering this program in your organisation.