Certificate IV in New Small Business
As mentioned on the https://training.gov.au website that this qualification is suitable for those establishing a small business who use well developed skills and a broad knowledge base to solve a range of unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others, and have responsibility for the output of others.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
Total number of units = 10
4 core units plus
6 elective units, of which:
- all may be selected from the elective units listed below, or any currently endorsed Training Package or accredited course at the same qualification level
- if not listed below, 1 elective unit may be selected from a Certificate III or Diploma qualification from any currently endorsed Training Package or accredited course.
Elective units must be relevant to the work environment and the qualification, maintain the integrity of the AQF alignment and contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome.
- BSBSMB401 Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business
- BSBSMB403 Market the small business
- BSBSMB404 Undertake small business planning
- BSBSMB421 Manage small business finances
- BSBADM409 Coordinate business resources
- BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- BSBEBU401 Review and maintain a website
- BSBFIA412 Report on financial activity
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBINT303 Organise the importing and exporting of goods
- BSBIPR405 Protect and use intangible assets in small business
- BSBITU422 Use digital technologies to collaborate in the workplace
- BSBMGT404 Lead and facilitate off-site staff
- BSBREL401 Establish networks
- BSBREL402 Build client relationships and business networks
- BSBRES411 Analyse and present research information
- BSBSMB201 Identify suitability for micro business
- BSBSMB301 Investigate micro business opportunities
- BSBSMB407 Manage a small team
- BSBSMB408 Manage personal, family, cultural and business obligations
- BSBSMB409 Build and maintain relationships with small business stakeholders
- BSBSMB410 Review and implement energy efficiency in business operations
- BSBSMB411 Manage specialist external advisory services
- BSBSMB420 Evaluate and develop small business operations
- BSBSMB423 Create a digital technology plan for small business
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWOR424 Develop a time management plan
- PSPGEN028 Provide a quotation
Please contact the Learning Potential International team.