Certificate II in Business
As mentioned on the https://training.gov.au website that qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of junior administrative positions who perform a range of mainly routine tasks using limited practical skills and fundamental operational knowledge in a defined context. Individuals in these roles generally work under direct supervision.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
Total number of units = 12
1 core units plus
11 elective units of which:
- 7 elective units must be selected from the elective units listed below
- 4 elective units may be selected from the elective units listed below, or any currently endorsed Training Package or accredited course at the same qualification level
- if not listed below, 2 of the 4 elective units may be selected from either a Certificate I or a Certificate III qualification.
Elective units must be relevant to the work environment and the qualification, maintain the integrity of the AQF alignment and contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome.
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers
- BSBIND201 Work effectively in a business environment
- BSBINM201 Process and maintain workplace information
- BSBINM202 Handle mail
- BSBINN201 Contribute to workplace innovation
- BSBCMM201 Communicate in the workplace
- BSBITU211 Produce digital text documents
- BSBITU212 Create and use spreadsheets
- BSBITU213 Use digital technologies to communicate remotely
- BSBSMB201 Identify suitability for micro business
- BSBSUS201 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWOR202 Organise and complete daily work activities
- BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others
- BSBWOR204 Use business technology
- FNSACC311 Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
Please contact Learning Potential Team